WHAT DOES IT TAKE?
Although business ownership or management experience is a definite plus, we have no set background requirement or preset guidelines for the ideal franchisee. In fact, some of our franchisees were engineers, accountants and lawyers.
If you are willing to put your trust in proven, successful systems and leadership team, you're well on your way to making a wonderful franchisee. Want to learn more about becoming a Russo's franchisee? View our Self-Qualifying Checklist!
AT A GLANCE
Our base checklist:
- Good credit standing
- Have capital to invest or obtain financing
- Preferable owner and operator
- A strong desire to succeed
- No experience needed
Our minimum criteria for a new franchise
Here are some basic requirements:
- Minimum Cash-on-Hand: $175,000
- Investment Range: $495,000 to $850,000
- Net Worth Minimum: $750,000
- Financing by Third Party